What is an Extravaganza Sale?
For many years, The TEAM Estate Sales conducted only on-site Estate and Moving sales. These sales were held at our clients' homes or family estates. Frequently, however, an on-site Estate/Moving Sale was not possible for at least one of many reasons:
- Restricted communities would not allow sales.
- Access to the home was limited or parking was insufficient.
- Partial estates did not have enough items to conduct an on-site sale.
- Individuals or families were downsizing and needed to liquidate only a small amount of items.
Go there now? Upcoming Sales
We realized that there needed to be an alternative way to assist so many individuals and families with the sale of their personal property or estate. In 2005, we acquired a 4,000 square foot building located conveniently between Asheville and Hendersonville and only a few minutes from Interstate 26. At this location, we could combine partial estates and downsizing situations from multiple consigners into one large "Extravaganza" of a sale.
Like estate and moving sales, and unlike auctions, all of the items are priced individually. In each four day sale, we offer thousands of items and include everything from fine antiques to everday household objects. The range of merchandise is extraordinary and diverse. At the end of the four days, we clear the building and start to fill it up again with the personal property from fresh estates and consigners. An exciting aspect of our Extravaganza Sales, and one that keeps our customers coming back, is the fact that the merchandise is new from one sale to the next.
Our Extravaganza Sales are held regularly, approximately every six weeks. In 2006, we held 7 sales with an average of 45 estates and downsizing situations represented in each sale. We have provided our services from estate and executors and administrators, realtors, attorneys, private home owners, and family members assisting their loved-ones with moving needs.
Why Have A Sale At Our Extravaganza Center?
- Parking is more available
- Consistent location is centrally located and minutes from a major Interstate
- Larger amount of customers can be accommodated in a bigger space
- Thousands of quality items available for sale attracts more buyers
- Diversity and choice of items is outstanding
- Shopping in one location saves driving from sale-to-sale
- Temperature controlled indoor facility is comfortable in any weather
- Easy access to major highways
- One level shopping is handicapped accessible
- Check-out service is customer-friendly
- Organization of sale is first class
- Credit cards are accepted
Policies and Procedures of Our Extravaganza Building Sales
Information will be available here soon.
Directions to Our Building
I-26 to exit 44 (old exit 13).
South on Asheville Highway 2.2 miles.
We're on the right, across from the Mountain Home Fire Department.
Between Wickins Drive and Ripley Ave., on Asheville Highway Click here for a Map Courteousy of GoogleMaps.
Headquartered in Asheville, NC, we serve businesses, professionals, and the general public in Western NC, Upstate SC, and Eastern Tennessee.